Friday, February 26, 2010

60's Lady growing up?



I am a product of the 60's and at the time, I was really quite something for my parents to keep up with. I was born in 1947 so I enjoyed the quiet lifestyle of the 50's, but what a teenage life I had. So much fun. You dont' really know when your life takes a turn and you become responsible. My whole adult life has been centered around my two children Erin, 34 and Devin 28. As a single Mom it was hard but I can't even think of life without them. Now I am into a different phase, where they are where they should be and I need to be where I am. Without becoming a nag and clinger I am struggling on ways to see them more. I live farther away now, so it is harder and they are busy. I do not want to guilt them at all, I just miss them. I have a wonderful husband and we do many great things together, his son just had a son, so I am a step grandma. So my adventure begins...
growing up and loving it

No comments: