Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What if.......

There is no one that is not touched by bad times,
There is no one that has not felt lonely,
There is no one that has not felt sad,
There is no one that has not felt helpless,
There is no one that has not felt hopeless,
There is no way anyone can understand unless you feel so much pain yourself,
how these feeling make you want an escape,
a rest, a relief, someone to understand, courage, something to just make  it  stop.
How sad that drugs can do this
How sad that they get out of control
How sad that no one is safe
We all want to fit, we all want to feel calm
but we do not want to die.
There have been people in my life that I still say to myself,  what if I did this, or what if I would have called,
but I guess this is part of the sadness of it all
Drugs win, whether it is heroin, cocaine, weed, alcohol, cigarettes
They win
We lose
husbands, fathers, friends, sisters, brothers, children
We can't judge, we don't know
when you can't cope, when you walk the floor, when you cry, when you  feel like you would do anything,
ANYTHING, to feel better.
What if we could make it stop?






How sad

No comments: